Sulphur 80 WDG
Product Code : 10
Brand Name : SULPHUR
SULPHUR is an inorganic fungicide with contact and protectant action and having acaricidal activity also. It is recommended for controlling powdery mildews in various crops.
1) SULPHUR provides an excellent control of powdery mildew in various crops.
2) SULPHUR gives effective control of mites too.
3) SULPHUR provides nutrient sulphur to crop.
4) SULPHUR prevents crop from frost damage.
1) SULPHUR is recommended to spray at early morning and late evening.
2) SULPHUR is not compatible with oils, Bordeaux mixture or alkaline solutions.
3) SULPHUR should not be used on shy varieties of various crops.
4) SULPHUR is not to be used in hot temperatures as there are chances of Phytotoxicity.
80 % WDG
Compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, etc.
Two years under normal storage conditions
500g, 1kg, 5 Kg and 15 Kg
MODE OF ACTION
SULPHUR is a contact fungicide which having multisite action on fungus
SULPHUR – Recommendations
Crop Application dose/acre Disease
Apple 1-2 kg Powdery mildew
Grape 1-2 kg Powdery mildew
Mango 1-2 kg Powdery mildew
Pulses 1-2 kg Powdery mildew
Groundnut 1-2 kg Tikka and Leaf spot